PHASE 1 ~ Contreras2Bethlehem Journey
Here we are. Our journey has begun. What does it take for a couple to prepare to live overseas?
Lots of prayer!!!!
A. Obtain committed monthly donations.-We will be on full time deputation which means no other income other than what we are raising for travel and our time in Israel.
– We will be contacting all of our previously supporting churches as well as every friend and family we can.
– We ask for your prayer support.
– We ask for you to share with everyone you know who would have a heart for global outreach.
– We ask you to begin a monthly commitment now if you can. This is the most important way we can continue on Phase 1. Without your support and prayers the other two phases ( The Arrival and Beginning the Work) won’t come to fruition.
B. Obtain Visas and passage
– There will be lots of paper work to prepare for our Visas. – Pray for the papers to be accepted.
– Then we must obtain the funds for the flight and transport of our few belongings. This is where one time gifts are needed.
Please consider supporting us through Phase 1 of our journey. Click here to start ~ httpsss://rceinternational.givingfuel.com/staff?staffId=65905
We’d love to come visit you as well. Let us know! Thank you for your prayers and support! The Apostle Paul said “ Not because I desire a gift but I desire fruit that may abound to your account” Philippians 4:17